Monday, August 8, 2011

Morning Bitch-Back! Is Miley Cyrus Every Parent’s Worst Nightmare?



Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears
Dear Ted: I know you're pissed at Miley Cyrus for smoking. I think smoking cigarettes is gross too. My problem is with all the people saying things like "those Disney stars are such a bad influence on my children!" Ay whey! My generation had Britney Spears, and once she went crazy did all her fans shave their heads too? I don't think so. I also totally looked up to Lindsay Lohan, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go to rehab a million times. People are pathetic!
Click Here to read the full article.


Dear Bad Girls Club:Brit-Brit and LiLo had the same parental pressure too, trust. But while Miles has been bey-otched at in the past for her occasionally dubious behavior, she seems to want to change her image a bit these days—and she's speakin' out for marriage equality so we totally heart her. That said, Miles still has a Vice or two that she keeps hidden better than her nasty nicotine habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment