Monday, August 8, 2011

Jeremy Piven talks about So Undercover & working with Miley in a recent interview

Thanks to @oxlovemileyxo I uploaded the official banner of Miley’s upcoming movie: So Undercover, the poster of the movie will look like this too maybe. Click on the photo above to see it in full size!
Also, in a recent interview Jeremy Piven (Miley’s co-star in her upcoming movie, So undercover) talked about his role in the movie, check it out below:

Question: Tell us more about the Miley Cyrus film.

JP: It’s called So Undercover and I basically play a character that puts Miley undercover and it’s the type of role that I’ve never played. It’s straight laced, button down, FBI agent and Miley and I verbally spar quite a bit. I loved it though and I had a great time with Miley. There’s some great chemistry between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment