Monday, August 15, 2011

Demetrius Joyette met Miley when he got a part on Doc starring Billy Ray Cyrus


M&C: Did you know Miley?
Joyette: Oh, yeah.  Miley, she was lot younger.  So was I!
M&C: You are really accessible to your fans on social media.  Do you connect personally with them?   How do you deal with fame?
Joyette: It’s great.  I love it because of the amount of love I get for the show and appreciation for what I do.  I’m doing my daily routine, and it’s great to have a fan come up and support you.  It’s never a burden.  That’s another thing. 
When you decide to act, you have to get used to it when you realize what it’s for.  You truly appreciate it because it’s what you do and these are the people who are supporting you and giving you ratings and more seasons for your show.
M&C: What other kind of roles would you like to do?
Joyette: When I first started I did serious drama and over the years I transitioned eccentric, happy type roles. I want to flex my wings again.  It’s been six or seven years since I did a serious project. I want to get back to that.
Read The Full Article Here

No comments:

Post a Comment