Sunday, July 17, 2011

Top 20 Tweets of the Week 7/16/2011


Bruno Mars@BrunoMars: @Billboarddotcom I've always wanted to see my songs in the pages of your magazine... But the Cover?? WOW! Im so honored. Thank you Billboard
Nicki Minaj@NICKIMINAJ: The fact that u believe a man either slapped or punched me in the face & didn't leave on a stretcher w/his balls hangin off? #getaF%cknLife
Lea Michele@msleamichele: We always knew we'd graduate in real time. It's all part of the plan and it's all good! It's going to make Season 3 amazing!!!
Katy Perry@katyperry: Thanks to everyone for all the love & light you're sending my way. I can't wait to get back on my cotton candy cloud to you... miss you. X
Taylor Swift@taylorswift13: The dairy queen commercial where Mary Lou Retton falls out of the piñata is just so amazing. #isitweirdthatirewinditandlaughhysterically
Mark Hoppus@markhoppus: Hot out. Wearing my sexiest daisy duke shorts today. Hope nobody makes fun of my muffin top. Or camel toe.
Selena Gomez@selenagomez: SO, SO proud of @ddlovato #skyscraper Incredible, beautiful and so inspiring..
Joel Madden@JoelMadden: When i was a kid getting hacked meant getting hacked to pieces by a serial killer next door neighbor. Technology is so boring.
Miley Cyrus@MileyCyrus: So proud to see The Cool Kids on the iTunes charts! :) love when good hearted people and TRUE artists make it to the top :)
Chris Brown@chrisbrown: 18 to 20 thousand people showed up at 7 this morning! That's crazy!! Biggest crowd the today show ever had!
Sara Bareilles@SaraBareilles: I was kissed by two total strangers today in Billings Montana. I might move here. It's just plain awesome.
Lady Gaga@ladygaga: http://twitpic.com/5owiig - Thank you to the Mayor of Sydney, steadfast GLBT activist, for making me an honorary Aussie Citizen
Tinie Tempah@TinieTempah: Has a lil crush on Mila Kunis.. Even tho she is Meg on Family Guy..i
Justin Bieber@justinbieber: Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.
Lupe Fiasco@LupeFiasco: Why did the desire for songs that articulate our experience become eclipsed by our need for songs that helped us escape it?
Cher@cher: Wait ! I would love duet with GaGa, but She Gave Me GREAT Song & I'm beyond Grateful!!!! It's called " The Greatest Thing "
Drake@drakkardnooir: On a scale from 1-10 what would you rate my singing? Be 100% honest.
Monica Brown@MonicaBrown: & @LilKim will get the respect she deserves at all cost. The clearance was revoked & I'm fighting to get it reinstated by the Biggie Estate
Mariah Carey@MariahCarey: Chillin' w/ dem babies… Right now "Ms. Monroe" is sound asleep and "RocStar" has the hiccups spitting up all over me lol :)
Questlove@questlove: Hangin w/ Biebs manager Scooter (seated) & his brother Adam for Hollywood Reporter shoot. http://lockerz.com/s/120441207
                                                                                                                 Source : billboard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment